Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recent Inspirations












Its pretty obvious that I love a pattern, and I've been designing textiles to go into my illustrations since I first started drawing - you can see them in almost all of my images. I decided it was time to start having them actually printed as fabrics, since I also love crafting things like pillows and other little gift items.

Awesome website Spoonflower lets you upload your designs and look at them in a variety of different repeats - so cool! I ordered a batch of test swatches for these images in different fabrics - can't wait to get them in the mail! I'll definitely post an update once I use one for something! I think I'm definitely going to make a duvet cover with the fabric version of the top image...

Click to enlarge!

No comments: